banner created using Designer Digitals products

Thursday, August 9, 2007

{future prom date?}

It's been brutally hot and humid here, so we haven't been able to go to the park lately. Everyone is feeling a bit of cabin fever, so yesterday Darci came over with Luke and Levi. Gerard and Luke had fun together as usual, until the hamster bit Luke's finger. Nothing like gushing blood to put a damper on the afternoon. Thankfully he was OK though. I have a feeling he'll never want a pet hamster now!

Of course Darci and I enjoyed an afternoon of adult conversation and not having to play Candy Land 100 times, and even Morgan and Levi bonded. Do I see a prom date in the future??? I took a bunch of pictures of the two of them and I tried to narrow them down so I could post only a few, but I just couldn't decide. So here are the best ones:











No comments: