banner created using Designer Digitals products

Friday, August 3, 2007

{busy week}

I'm sorry it's been a week since I've posted, but it's been VERY busy around here! Last week Lynn, Mary K and Gail came to visit. It was so nice seeing them again. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures. Hopefully they'll send me some of the ones they took and I can post them (hint, hint, girls!)

Then we went to see Gerard's grandparents and met his parents and Sada there. We also got to see Gerard's cousin Julie, who was in town visiting, and her 2-year-old son Alex. Little Gerard and Alex were cute together and kept each other occupied! Gerard's parents and sister come back here with us and stayed for a few days. That was nice, and I think little Gerard had a lot of fun. Sada made Morgan laugh more than I've ever heard her laugh before! It was so cute! Luckily, I did take some pictures from that visit:







We bought a Bumbo for Morgan, which is a little molded plastic seat that she can sit it. She'd been trying to sit up in her bouncy seat or her car seat, so we thought the Bumbo would be perfect for her. She loves it, but she gets tired after a while -- it's hard holding her head up!





NICE FACE, HUH?

No comments: