banner created using Designer Digitals products

Sunday, March 25, 2007

{poor gerard}

Ugh. Nothing like a sick 3-year old! Yesterday morning Gerard woke up and said his tummy hurt. We didn't really believe him, so we schlepped him around running errands and on the way home he fell asleep in the car. He hasn't napped in the afternoon in MONTHS, so we were thinking that he might really be sick. When we got home, we let him watch a movie and just relax. Not long after that, he started throwing up. I'm not sure exactly where he learned to throw up in the toilet, but he knows to try to get to the bathroom. It was so sad. :( He threw up a few more times and then we put him to bed. He woke up twice with a fever and tried to throw up again. Poor kid!

He woke up this morning a little cranky, but definitely feeling better. I think the worst part of the day was not being allowed to eat regular food (we kept him to toast and applesauce) and not being allowed to play outside with Maddie. Every time he heard a voice playing outside he'd want to go out. Oh well. Tomorrow, maybe....

That about sums up our weekend. Oh, except that I finally washed all the linens for Morgan's room and made up her crib. Her room is almost finished now. We just have to hang pictures. And I ordered the nightlight and switchplate that matches her bedding. Aren't these cute:
Butterfly Nightlight and Switchplate


I hope everyone else had a healthier weekend! I'll write more tomorrow....

No comments: