banner created using Designer Digitals products

Friday, March 9, 2007

{angel or devil?}

Yesterday was pretty exhausting. Gerard didn't have his best day yesterday, and he had to sit in time out a few too many times. Not listening, running at school, not listening, refusing to put his coat on after school, not listening, making a mess during dinner (on purpose), not listening. Did I mention not listening?

Today was much better, although I was doubtful when he woke up just before 7am. I figured I was in for another "fun" day. Not so! He was very good today, as he is most days, and I'm hoping yesterday was just a fluke. Nonetheless, I was inspired to make a scrapbook page about his not-so-angelic behavior. Big Gerard didn't love the idea of the little devil horns, but I thought it was cute and in good taste. Afterall, what 3 1/2 year old boy isn't a little devilish?
background paper by Rhonna Farrer from the Designing With Digital book
pin (recolored) by Michelle Coleman
heart by Michelle Coleman
devil horns by me
fonts are Nasty and Pea Amy


And another layout, on a less-serious note:
all background papers (recolored), frame, and staples by Michelle Coleman
torn paper action by Atomic Cupcake
stamped alpha by Michelle Coleman
painted swirls by Michelle Coleman
tag (recolored) by Gina Cabrera
font is Pea Jenny Script

That about wraps it up here. I hope everyone has a nice weekend and Ma and Dad I hope you have a safe flight home tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gerard is the cutest devil I've ever seen!! Be sure to tell grandpa about the new rules. Ma