banner created using Designer Digitals products

Monday, March 12, 2007

{nothing new}

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Ours was pretty relaxing (if one can consider anything relaxing at 8 months pregnant). Saturday Gerard took Gerard to that train store they've been wanting to go to and they both had a blast. (You can read about their first attempt in this post).

The time change always screws us up a bit. Sunday Gerard went to bed at 9:30 (instead of his usual 8:00) and didn't wake up until 9:30 this morning. I can't complain about the sleeping in, but I hope we can get him to bed at a normal hour even though it's so light out! Gerard is upstairs reading to him now.

This week is going to be a little busier than usual (a welcome change!) Monday and Friday we'll go to the gym, Friday we're going to McDonald's Playland with our friends Joy and Kacie from the gym just to let the kids run around, Tuesday and Thursday Gerard has school, and on Wednesday Gerard and I are going to Grand Rapids with our friends Darci and Luke (his friend from preschool) to see a cool butterfly exhibit:

I hear the butterflies just come up and land on you. Gerard is very excited about that. I hope I get some good pictures!

And here's one more layout (I've been scrapping up a storm since there's no good TV on!)...

all papers by Nancie Rowe Janitz
folder tabs by Gina Miller
file label by Katie Pertiet
paper clip by Shabby Princess
flower swirl by Mickelle Coleman
fonts are Times New Roman and Pea Amy*Rica Script

No comments: