Morgan's recital was Friday night and she did a beautiful job! We were so proud of her and all the girls. It was quite a recital.... nearly 70 girls performed during the 2 hour show. Some had multiple dances (not Morgan -- the little girls only danced once) and I had the pleasure of being a backstage helper. Gerard and Gerard were in the audience and videotaped it all, so I hope to have that to share in the next day or two. Our friends Jayna, Nicole and Ashley came to watch Morgan, too, as did Morgan's teacher Mrs. H and many of the teachers and the principal from Gerard's school.








And of course, I made cookies....

Check back soon for video!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
{recital}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Morgan is gorgeous and Gerard is a hunk a hunk of burning love. Cookies are beautiful
I would've traded Don Quixote today for Morgan's recital Friday! She looks stunning and Gerard looks handsome as always. I love the "after" picture with the flowers. And, of course, the cookies look great!
Beautiful - children and cookies!
and I fourth that!!!
Post a Comment