I can't believe I have a 3rd grader in the house!!! Today was Gerard's last day of 2nd grade. Boy, does time fly! Here are some pictures of the end-of-year festivities.
ExCel Expo, where he showcased his invention:
Baseball playoffs. Gerard's team won their 2 playoff games. (Actually they won the first game and won the 2nd because the other team had to forfeit. Depending on another game tomorrow, they may have to play a tie-breaker, otherwise they are in the championship game on Friday!)

Soccer is over, but I wanted to post this picture to show some of the storm damage we had here. A terrible storm rolled through a couple weeks ago -- it wasn't a tornado, but left just as much damage. The area where Gerard plays soccer was hit pretty hard, as evidenced by the damage in this photo:
Last but not least, Morgan has been doing AWESOME at swimming. Just a few months ago she was afraid to get in the water, but now she gets in happily. She started by using a "cube" on her back and holding onto a noodle. Now she regularly swims without the noodle and this week she even swam ALL BY HERSELF (with the instructor right next to her). Way to go, Morgan!



That about catches us up. Today I worked on some pirate ship cookies that just may be my favorites yet. I should have pictures tomorrow! Have a great night!

















3 comments:
The children are beautiful, the cookies are amazing, and YOU are beautiful and amazing :)
Ditto ditto ditto
ditto, ditto, ditto from me too!!
can't wait to see the pirate cookies
Post a Comment