banner created using Designer Digitals products

Monday, June 13, 2011

{cookies galore}

Well, in addition to end-of-the-school-year activities like baseball playoffs, all star tryouts, ExCel Expo, 2nd grade Field Days, ice cream social, soccer games, etc, etc, I've also been baking a lot of cookies. I've had a pretty steady stream of orders lately and I'm happy to say I'm still enjoying it! Here are the latest....

Books for Ma and Dad's book club:





A mom of one of Gerard's friends works part time at the intermediate school here and she wanted thank you cookies for the office staff. She saw the cookies I did for Nadine's nurses and asked for those:




Baseball gloves and balls for Gerard's team. I have an order for baseball gloves and balls for a girls' tee-ball team and those will be the same but with pink stitching.







My current project is pirate ship cookies for a boy's 6th birthday. I will have those done in a few days.

I also promise to have some pictures of the kids soon, too. :)

2 comments:

Arleen said...

OK - all is forgiven
I see why we haven't seen/heard from you in a while
I am soooooooo happy for you and your cookie business - you deserve it :)
hope everyone is well and that you are enjoying the summer so far
(I know you have lots of "bites" on the cookies - anything on the house???)
wishing you all the luck with all your endeavors <3 <3

Grandma Andrea said...

The cookies are almost as beautiful as our grandchildren.

I can't wait until Saturday to bring the cookies to Book Club. The Post Office better deliver!!!