I have a big announcement to make, but I'm going to keep you guessing for another day or two. In the meantime, here's what we've been up to...
Here are the kids on St. Patrick's Day.... Apparently Gerard was having a bad hair day, which is too bad because it was spring picture day at school, too. Who schedules spring pictures on St. Patty's Day, I wanna know?! Luckily he had a green dress shirt that was just perfect.

This past weekend was Maple Day at our local biological station/forest. My kids are not fans of maple syrup, but they had fun watching how trees are tapped, how they make the syrup from the sap, and hanging out with their friends.




And finally, doesn't Morgan look precious in the dress Grandma made her? Adorable!


EDITED TO ADD: NO, THE SURPRISE IS NOT THAT I AM PREGNANT. KEEP GUESSING. :)








3 comments:
WOW Those 2 kids are so beautiful.
Beautiful dress Grandma Andrea! Morgan looks so cute in it. Gerard had a bad hair day? I didn't know such a thing existed...he always looks handsome.
How did you know that as soon as I saw your first sentence I said to myself "she's pregnant"???!!!
hahahaha
good luck with whatever the news is
just keep us posted
Grandma Andrea so you have anything in a plus size???? beautiful dress and of course beautiful girl wearing the beautiful dress
and I agree with Nadine - Gerard is always handsome
Post a Comment