Things have been a bit crazy here, and we have lots of stuff going on. The good news is the ice has melted and the sun is shining. It's supposed to be in the 50s and 60s this week. Gerard started the process of flooding the backyard emptying the ice rink and we've been doing a lot of spring cleaning. I have been too busy to take many pictures, but I thought I'd share one little project that I made for Morgan's class tomorrow:


They're rainbow twizzlers (did you know they made such a thing!?) and Rolo candies for the gold. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
{spring has sprung}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
precious
so cute! You're such a good mommy!
no wonder you have no new pictures to show!!! you're busy making rainbows :)
keep up the good work
and Iit's such a shame about the typo regarding Gerard's ice rink demolish lololol
Post a Comment