banner created using Designer Digitals products

Friday, March 25, 2011

{announcement}

Oops.... Did I leave you hanging for an extra day? So sorry. To answer some of your e-mails, NO, I am not pregnant. NO, I am not starting to teach again. NO, I am not starting my own business. The big news is that WE'RE MOVING! We are sad to be leaving our friends and neighbors here, but we are excited that we'll be a mere 3.5 hours from Aunt Debbie! Our house is officially on the market -- the photographer came to take pictures today and the sign should be up sometime tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for us.... it's not exactly an ideal time to sell a house.

Stay tuned for pictures from Gerard's 2nd grade music performance!

1 comment:

Arleen said...

good luck - I'm rooting for you guys
but one question: the reason for the move???????
Aunt Debby must be thrilled!!