Yesterday Gerard had his winter Cub Scout hike. They take the same hike in each of the four seasons so that they can understand how things change over the course of the year. They look at the flora and fauna but the most significant difference for 6-year-olds is the clothing they have to wear. Yesterday was pretty cold and windy, so they had to get all bundled up. Even with the snowpants, coat, hat, gloves and boots, Gerard came home all wet. I think it was a combination of sweat and a big snowball to the face from one of his fellow scouts. According to big Gerard he totally deserved it!

While the boys were out enjoying nature, Morgan and I were enjoying a heated house, indoor plumbing (YAY MORGAN!) and some Play Doh.

And last night was Morgan's 9th night without her pacifier. We have officially kicked the habit!!! 
Gerard had a hockey game yesterday and practice today and once again I took some video. Hopefully I'll have that posted in the next few days.
I hope everyone enjoys the Super Bowl!








1 comment:
sounds like a fun weekend for everyone
Morgan looks like an angel sleeping in her crib and I loved Gerard's outdoor pics
have a great week!!!
Post a Comment