I owe my mom an apology because I forgot to post a picture of the pillow she made for Gerard's room. It's completely custom-made and one-of-a-kind. She made it just to Gerard's specs. He loves it and sleeps with it every night.

I'm glad Gerard has something so nice he can cuddle with in his bed, because he's in trouble and he's going to be spending some time in his room when he gets home from school today!!!!! He wrote on the wall in the front hall!!! Of course, how can I be too angry, when the grafitti in question says "I love you"?????????
Monday, February 1, 2010
{oops and oops}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Thank you Amy.
I cannot believe that Gerard would do that. Maybe it was Big for Valentine's Day. It could have been Morgan ...she is quite gifted and has been known to write on walls.
oh oh - this is a difficult one - writing on wall is bad - writing I love you is good
gotta explain that before he writes on the wall he should tape a piece of paper to it (or better yet
hang an eraseable writer board in the kitchen where he can leave messages
good luck with this one Mom
Your little man sure is a lover...of all the things to write on the wall he wrote I love you?! Too cute....
Nice job with Gerard's room, looks adorable. Wade asked if you could do the same for his room, he especially likes the Yankees night light.
Aw, that's so sweet. Granted, I haven't hung anything on my walls yet because I'm too chicken to have holes if I mis-hang something, so I guess it's a good thing I don't have kids ;) You could always go artsy and hang an empty frame around the "I love you" and keep it there!
Nice pillow, Grandma!
Post a Comment