Gerard is officially a Tiger Cub Scout! With that title comes some pretty serious expectations, including honesty, helping others, respect, and of course SELLING POPCORN.
I scanned the order form so you can see what is available to order. Gerard and his den would really appreciate your support!
By the way, for those of you who would like to contribute but really don't want any popcorn, you can choose the "Military Donation" which includes a mix of 3 popcorn flavors that are sent overseas to the men and women serving our country. How noble!
Also, if you would like to support Gerard's troop, I'll e-mail you his troop number so you know who to make the check out to. You know me....I can't put that on the blog!








3 comments:
He has a career ahead of him as an actor or politician! Sign me up for one of the military donation popcorn tin thingies. Are there any taxes or fees or anything?
Dad and I will certainly support the troop after we see some more pictures of our grandkids!!!!
Gerard not only looks handsome but he can act too!
Post a Comment