I thought I missed fall this year. It went from summer to winter in the blink of an eye. We even had some snow 2 weeks ago! But these last few days have been wonderful -- sunny and unseasonably warm. We were lucky since Gerard had his cub scout hike on Sunday and yesterday we went pumpkin picking (school was closed due to illness). We couldn't have asked for nicer days. Although most of the pumpkins in the patch had been picked already so we had to go with the pre-cut ones. That's OK...we still got some nice ones.
Here are some pics from Gerard's scout hike (try to ignore the boy picking his nose behind Gerard in one picture and the food stuffed into Gerard's mouth in another):




Gerard was mostly upset that school was closed yesterday and today. I say mostly because he was excited to sleep in, but he was bummed that he was going to miss Mileage Club today. Here are a few pics from Monday's Mileage Club.

And finally, here are pictures from pumpkin picking. The corn maze was fun but it took us a little longer than usual for two reasons; (1.) I went through with the kids instead of Gerard and I lack the sense-of-direction gene; and (2.) Gerard wanted to stop to read all the cute signs along the way. I love listening to him read everything!




























3 comments:
I don't have adjectives left...just the greatest. I love Morgan's shirt.
I agree with ma! Adorable, cute, etc etc etc. Both kids are looking so mature and older! There's one in particular where Gerard looks like he's 12! And in others he could be a model in a magazine! And, as always, Morgan is totally adorable. Looks like you had a great time!
great pics!!! great shirts!!! great kids :)!!!
the weather has been perfect here in NY too
in the high 60s and low 70s
we are really enjoying
have fun and thanks again for the great pictures
p.s.-what kind and how much illness closed your school??? wow-hope you all stay healthy
Post a Comment