No, Debbie, I am NOT neglecting Morgan! ;)
We've just been busy (imagine that!) and I haven't had my camera out much. We played outside today so I thought I'd try to get some pictures. The weather has been beautiful -- about 10 degrees warmer than normal -- and we've been taking full advantage of the sun! Morgan even wore a sundress and white sandals (yes, Ma, even after Labor Day!)
This is the box that Gerard's 4-wheeler came in. I'm embarrassed to admit that they've gotten more use out of the BOX than the actual vehicle. I wanted to throw the box away quite a while ago but Gerard just wouldn't let me. It's their fort! (And by their I mean Gerard's, Morgan's, Maddie's and Abby's.) They've spent countless afternoons just coloring it. Hey, whatever keeps them happy!


Oh, I just have to share another funny "Gerardism".... Both Gerards were watching their beloved Steelers on Sunday when big Gerard said (or should I say yelled at the TV) "C'mon Roethlisberger! Stop dancing around in the pocket and get outta there!" To which little Gerard responded, wholeheartedly, "Maybe he just has to pee."
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
{second child syndrome}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I never said you were neglecting her...just neglecting to take pictures!!! She's getting so big! And her hair is starting to get long too! Such cute pictures. They're really good kids. Do you remember the pictures of us with you "teaching" me how to draw? Those pictures reminded me of that.
tell Morgan white sandals are perfectly acceptable after Labor Day - I'm still wearing my Birks - don't want to give them up for the winter just yet
and besides, she looks so cute and grown up in her sundress and sandals
don't ya know the boxes are usually more fun than the toy that comes in them (and need much more imagination than the toy usually too)
the best boxes are from refrigerators cause after you are through "living" in them you can roll in them until they disintegrate :)
Screw those rules! Remember Grandma is moving to a place where it is always summer. I love those two kids.
Post a Comment