Thanks for all the compliments on Gerard's party stuff. I had fun making everything and Gerard really seemed to like it all. However, next year I'm hoping for a more mainstream party idea. Those party stores are around for a reason!
He's loving all his gifts. He got Monopoly Jr, Batman Legos, Spiderman Yahtzee Jr, and Army patrol boat, a Hotwheels race track, Connect 4 and Nerf dart guns. I couldn't have thought of better gifts myself. Here he is yesterday morning playing with the Nerf guns, still in his boxers:

Gerard is loving Kindergarten. They're working on patterns (piece of cake) and opposites (easy peasy) and punctuation (something new!) Other than that he remembers nothing about what they do all day. :)
Morgan is very resourceful. If she can't get something she wants, she figures out a way to get it. Yesterday she wanted something on the counter in the kitchen but she couldn't reach it. She took the step stool from the bathroom, carried it over to the counter, stood on it and got what she wanted. Oh, and aren't her pj's cute?!h








1 comment:
Dad and I really laughed at Gerard's pictures. How cute. It made me think of Paul and the Hulk period. That's my smart little girl, Miss Morgan!
Post a Comment