We celebrated Gerard's birthday -- again -- on his actual birthday, which was the 10th. I went in to school for his little celebration with his class and then we had cupcakes at home. Here are just a couple pictures:

You'll be happy to know that his week-long celebration is really a month-long celebration (hey, you only turn 5 once, right?).... We're having his "friends" party next Saturday. He really wanted a Sonic the Hedgehog theme this year, which has made things pretty difficult for me since they haven't made Sonic the Hedgehog birthday party stuff for about 15 years. I've had to get creative. Be on the lookout the week after next to see what I was able to come up with!








2 comments:
I can't believe that Gerard has white pants. Does he keep them clean? BTW it is after Labor Day!!!
(Just kidding)
they're khaki, not white! :)
and no, he doesn't keep them clean. but then again, he doesn't keep ANY color clean. thank goodness for shout spray from sam's club!
Post a Comment