banner created using Designer Digitals products

Saturday, September 20, 2008

{party!}

Gerard's Sonic birthday party was a success. The kids all had fun as did the adults (as evidenced by the 5:00 departure of most guests from the party that ended at 2:30!)

Morgan is napping and Gerard is playing with his new toys, which he LOVES, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to post a few pictures...

Pin the spine on Sonic



The pinata



The cake



4 comments:

Grandma Andrea said...

The pictures are great but aren't there more? The cake is beautiful.

Debbie said...

Sounds like his party was a success! The cake came out sooooooo well, and everyone looks like they had fun. I agree with grandma .... more pictures! (How about some pictures of Morgan??? Second child syndrome! Just kidding....)

Anonymous said...

the cake is amazing - and I am guessing that you made it
you are fabulous (and I used to like you :)hahaha)
once Morgan goes to school you should consider all your handywork for a career

Robyn said...

You're amazing. That cake is awesome and all the sonic stuff is so great. Let's catch up later.