Just a quick post to say hello. We're having fun with Aunt Debbie and she's helping out a lot. Gerard barely lets her sit down before asking her to play something else with him. It's so cute. Tomorrow she's going to watch both kids while I get my hair cut in the morning. Good luck, Aunt Debbie!
Anyway, here are some pictures....
Some outtakes from our holiday card photo shoot:
Morgan sleeping on her tummy for the first time last night:
Another quick living room photo shoot:
That's about it for now. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
The kids look sooooooo cute (as always) and tell Gerard I really liked his turkey picture with the feathers and now I know what's inside a pumpkin and his chin "bump" is the cutest bump I have ever seen
Wishing you and your family a wonderful, peaceful, bountiful Thanksgiving loaded with turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie and love
1 comment:
The kids look sooooooo cute
(as always) and tell Gerard I really liked his turkey picture with the feathers
and now I know what's inside a pumpkin
and his chin "bump" is the cutest bump I have ever seen
Wishing you and your family a wonderful, peaceful, bountiful Thanksgiving loaded with turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie and love
Post a Comment