The whole gang was here and everyone helped out with dinner. Aunt Debbie made a yummy pecan pie (big Gerard's annual request) and Grandma made her mushroom and barley risotto. Grandpa helped Gerard make his turkey cookies (and sample a few candy corns in the process).


And as usual, we all might as well have been invisible to Gerard once Grandpa arrived. Now don't get me wrong, he loves spending time with Grandma and Aunt Debbie (and with Mommy and Daddy, to a lesser extent) but there's just something about Grandpa. Perhaps it's that Grandpa wrestles with Gerard. Or plays ANYTHING he wants. Or plays ball in the house even though Mommy says not to. Whatever the reason, Gerard just LOVES Grandpa.


Here are some other pictures from Thanksgiving:






And since Hanukkah starts tomorrow night, we've been playing Dreidel and tomorrow we're going to make latkes with Ami G's secret family recipe (don't worry, I'll never tell!!!) I'll take some pictures and post them when I can.
That's about it for tonight. I'm tired....








1 comment:
I can't believe how grown up Gerard looks in the pictures with all 4 of you. I think he's looking more and more like his daddy (but he's keeping your cheeks!). Oh, and I think Gerard and Grandpa sampled more than just a FEW candy corn! Especially the broken ones, remember? I had such a great time! Can't wait to see everyone again!
Post a Comment