


I'm not quite sure why I have such mean-looking teeth, but I figure it can't be that bad since he gave himself the same smile. And that is an accurate representation of my hair lately. So unfortunate....
And at the risk of being too excited too soon, guess what Morgan ate today? My little girl who refuses to eat baby food ate APPLE. Not baby food. Not applesauce. Pieces of an apple. Little Gerard and I were sharing one after dinner and she was really eyeing it, so I put it up to her mouth and she actually tasted it. She tried to eat it, so I broke off a tiny piece, put it on my finger, and she opened her mouth, moved toward it, and ate it. Chewed it and everything. Swallowed, even. She had several pieces! Then she wanted to hold the apple. That made me nervous since larger pieces could break off, but I let her do it for a while. YAY, MORGAN!!!!!





And finally, big Gerard saw the surgeon today who said that everything looks good. His wounds are healing nicely and he can go back to work (light duty only) next week. Little Gerard was really hoping that he'd be able to wrestle with Daddy starting tomorrow, but I guess that will have to wait. According to the doctor that might have to wait another 4 weeks. Yikes. I'm going to have to start wrestling with him!
Well that about wraps things up here. Keep your fingers crossed that the apple thing wasn't just a fluke. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!








3 comments:
How exciting! I see you must've passed my message onto Morgan? I told you it would work ;) Keep us posted!!!! And nice artwork!
I remember when Gerard ate his first apple! How old was he then?
now she really is the "apple" of Mommy's eye
:)
continued good luck
Post a Comment