A couple weeks ago I went to an Arbonne foot spa party. It was definitely NOT your momma's Tupperware party! We all got to soak our feet and give ourselves mini-pedicures (minus the polish) all while eating and drinking and hanging out with friends. It was really fun and the products seemed very nice. I ordered a few things and decided to host my own foot spa party. Since most people reading my blog don't live nearby I won't bother sending you an invitation (although if you should find yourself in my area on June 13, feel free to come over). So, if you're familiar with Arbonne and want to order anything, let me know. For those of you who have never heard of them (I hadn't!) check out their products by clicking here:

That's about it from here. We're headed outside to play even though it's 90 degrees and 90% humiditiy. Sounds like fun, huh? Want to join us?
No comments:
Post a Comment