banner created using Designer Digitals products

Monday, May 21, 2007

{M.I.A.}

Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged! As you can imagine, things have been pretty busy lately. Debbie was here for a week and she left Saturday. We all had a great time with her, and Gerard in particular is sad she left. Now Gerard is counting the days until Grandma and Grandpa come back in June. Not long now!

Anyway, I feel like I have some catching up to do. Here are some pictures from Gerard's field trip to the local nature center. His first field trip! So cute!! (Oh, and please excuse the covered-up faces of his classmates for the web.)





And here are some more pictures from our impromptu photo shoot:




And some with Aunt Debbie:







And some at our preschool carnival:




Well, that's about it for now. I hope to update the blog more regularly again as we settle into our normal routines.

No comments: