banner created using Designer Digitals products

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

{luck}

I can't believe my luck! Morgan is sleeping and Gerard wanted to play in the basement, so I finally have an opportunity to work on the computer! I better type fast, though, because who knows how long this will last!

In my last few posts I forgot to mention the BEST present EVER! Gerard made me this Mother's Day gift in preschool and it has to be the best thing I've ever received:


It says:

This is a very special gift
That you can never see.
The reason it's so special is
It's just for you from me.

Whenever you are lonely,
Or even feeling blue,
You only have to hold this gift
And know I think of you.

You never can unwrap it.
Please leave the ribbon tied.
Just hold the box close to your heart.
It's filled with love inside
.


He was so proud of it. He explained to me that he blew kisses inside and put all his love in there for me. Isn't that just the best?!?!?!?!

And just so you all can get your fix, here are some pictures from today:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! Grandma

Debbie said...

(Psssst.... maybe Gerard and Morgan can make their Aunt a similar gift for Hanukkah! But not in Hanukkah wrap because I'd want to keep it out year-round. I guess if they wanted to do it in hanukkah wrapping that's OK too!)