banner created using Designer Digitals products

Friday, June 1, 2007

{TGIF}

It was another beautiful day here. Morgan is her usual happy self. She's even happier than usual because she now loves her swing! That makes me happier than usual, too, because she'll nap in it so Gerard and I have some time together. Today we even had time to do a little craft and play outside twice!

I tried to put Morgan in the Baby Bjorn while we were outside, but she's not a big fan of that yet. I was hoping she'd like being carried in it since she's going to have to go in it next weekend when we take her to her first baseball game. We'll see how that goes. For now she's happiest in her carseat. In fact, here are some pictures of her sitting on the deck, and some pictures of big brother Gerard:










1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a great post, all around. Morgan looks so cute in all her dresses. And Gerard looks like SUCH a big boy! He doesn't look like a toddler anymore (but he obviously is -- the pic of him upside-down on the chair is great)! I like the poster you made of him dancing. Oh, and I think Gerard is starting to look like you!