banner created using Designer Digitals products

Friday, February 4, 2011

{some tidbits}

Morgan had her "star" day at school on Tuesday which meant she got to take Corduroy home again. And once again, Corduroy joined her at dance class. Here they are with Ms. Julia.



I made some more cookies for Sunday. I had better start practicing the Sabres symbol for the Stanley Cup. (Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?)



Last but not least, my parents just got back from Florida for my grandma's unveiling and for my dad's annual softball trip with the boys from Buffalo. When I told Gerard that Grandpa was playing softball in Florida he replied, "Cool! Grandpa made the travel team?!" (FYI: Their team name MOGS stands for Mostly Old Guys. Dad: Didn't that get changed to OGS?)

4 comments:

Grandma Andrea said...

Yes, make them for the Sabres and then the Mets.

Debbie said...

You should sell those cookies :) I don't know which is a longer shot, the Sabres or the Mets. I'll always be a Sabres fan! Morgan looks super cute in her hot pink. And I thought you were right -- first it was MOGS, then MOGS with the M crossed out, then OGS, right?

Arleen said...

Love the cookies!! Maybe you should make the Sabres and Mets cookies, send them to the teams as incentives to forge ahead! :)

You go Grandpa Ian - and keep on going - it's the "old" guys who have the stamina not the 38 year olds who "retire"!!!!
Love Gerards comment and the prima ballerine looks faaaaaaabulous.

Dick Sperling said...

the softball team looks great. they kept a space in the photo for the retired pitcher. Dick remembers those days well. I loved playing. Couldn't wait to stike out all that I could. More and more keep retiring. I was the first.Hope you play another 10+ years. Don't forget, when you hit the ball, run to first.