
Well, we've got NO snow right now, but they've already cancelled school for tomorrow. I guess this really is the calm before the storm. Oh, and disregard my comment in one of my last posts about taking pictures of the kids playing outside if we have a snow day. It's WAAAY too cold for that. Maybe I'll take some indoor pictures. On tap for tomorrow: sleeping in (hopefully), movies, popcorn, hot chocolate, painting, play dough, making cookies, and just chillin'. I hope everyone stays warm and safe!
EDITED TO ADD: Well, the snow is here! School is closed. The gym is closed. Seems everything is closed. We've got lots of food and toilet paper and no place we need to be, so we're all set!








8 comments:
Can I come too? Sounds like fun in your house.
I was thinking the same thing! Actually, I was thinking "Send me some cookies!" :)
Ma, you'd never make it here. Airports are closed. Roads are trecheous already.
Deb, wait til you see the cookies I have in mind! Maybe I will send you some!
Snowmen cookies rolled in coconut with licorice scarves and candy corn noses? <-- that's the most outrageous thing I can think of that you'd probably do in your sleep! So your snow has started? Hope everyone is home. Looks like we're only supposed to get rain now for tomorrow. Phew. You can keep the snow.
deb....if they turn out as planned they'll be even better, although those snowmen sound really cute. now you've got me thinking...
I just want to see the kids. I do not need cookies even though Amy's are the best
fyi, that word was *treacherous*
:)
"Trecheous" sounds bad enough to me
:)
Amy please send pics of the cookies (thank goodness they sound too complicated for anyone else to try but I know yours will be fabulous)
Everyone stay warm and safe. Our snow this morning (and there is lots of it) looks like glazed marshmallows because there is so much ice on it. Hopefully the weather people are right (yeah right!!!!) and it will turn to rain for the day cause we are expecting more snow on Sat. (did I move to Buffalo and someone forgot to tell me??)
Post a Comment