Can you hear that? Silence. Shhhhhh....... Gerard took the kids sledding, so I have a few hours to myself. Heaven!
Let's hope they look as happy in the "after" picture.
It's been a busy weekend, so this is a welcome break for me. Gerard had hockey practice yesterday and a game today. He played at a friend's house yesterday and Morgan went to a birthday party. Of course we had to watch the Steelers yesterday, too.![]()
After hockey this morning we went out to lunch and then ran some errands. We needed to get shoes for the kids for Aunt Elizabeth's wedding. Now I'm on the hunt for kilt hose for little Gerard, as he'll be wearing a kilt for the wedding! Anybody have a pair lying around that we could borrow? The kids are excited, and according to Morgan, Gerard is going to be the "ring bear" and she is going to be "a flower". Should be cute! Be on the lookout for pictures later in February!








2 comments:
LOVE the picture of the kids!! It's a keeper!!
Cannot wait to see pictures of the wedding - Gerard will be handsome as the ring bear and the flower will be beautiful.
If you want the Steelers to win you'd better get the Cheerleader outfit ready - she can't miss.
And, yes, I can hear the quiet all the way here on Long Island - it's quiet here too cause my child is still sleeping :)
he's just a little taller and wider than your children-shh don't tell him I said that LOL
Maybe if you try to contact some Irish organizations they might be able to help you borrow a kilt for a young lad!
I agree with Arleen, that is a super cute picture! It looks like Gerard has his "hockey hair" again under that hat! Go Steelers! (but don't tell ma I said that!) I'm going to send you an email about the kilt hose.
Post a Comment