One more half day of school left!!!! Today was beach day, hence the flip flops, hat, sunglasses, etc. They played "beachy" games, spent a lot of time outside, and had snacks on their beachtowels. Sounds like fun to me!


And here is Gerard with his teacher, Mrs. K, on the day of their poetry reading:









6 comments:
Is Gerard's hat really pink?
Gerard and his teacher have the same hair style !!!
I was wondering the same thing, Andrea. What happened to your jcrew son, Amy? Seriously...the kids of course look adorable. I'm jealous of the beach attire. Thanks for all the catch up, Amy.
Love your new header. Your children are unbelievable...I can't get over how cute they are! I like G's long hair, very hockey..preppy is so beginning of the school year :)
his hat is RED!!!!
too bad your kids don't like to pose for pictures!!! lol
tell Gerard I think he is way cool in his "beach" outfit
and of course they look adorable together
I hope you all have a wonderful, fun filled, happy summer
Post a Comment