The video started so cutely with Morgan saying "Mommy, that's disgusting!' Gerard is looking really good out there! During the "pressure" at bat, I thought I was watching The Natural when the thunder rumbled right before his hit. Talk about drama :)
hey deb, i had to go back and listen to the audio to hear what you were talking about. i'm pretty sure that was just a gust of wind blowing over the mic of the camera. i don't remember thunder, and i THINK they would stop play if there was thunder. or maybe it's just when there is lightning. :)
4 comments:
The video started so cutely with Morgan saying "Mommy, that's disgusting!' Gerard is looking really good out there! During the "pressure" at bat, I thought I was watching The Natural when the thunder rumbled right before his hit. Talk about drama :)
hey deb, i had to go back and listen to the audio to hear what you were talking about. i'm pretty sure that was just a gust of wind blowing over the mic of the camera. i don't remember thunder, and i THINK they would stop play if there was thunder. or maybe it's just when there is lightning. :)
LOVE IT!!!
I sat here watching and grinning through the entire video
Almost better than watching the Mets. No, it IS BETTER !!!!
Post a Comment