
The third graders at Gerard's school run the "Wee Deliver" program which functions much like an actual postal operation. Their post office has its own student postmasters, clerks, sorters and letter carriers that rotate on a bimonthly basis. Each classroom has its own street name and address, and each hallway has its own drop box for mail. Students and staff members write and receive letters from each other. The mail is collected, sorted, postmarked, and delivered by student postal workers. They can also send and receive letters from off-campus.
It is always exciting for the students to receive mail, so if you'd like to send a letter/note/postcard/etc to Gerard, let me know and I'll e-mail you the address to use. He'd love hearing from you!








2 comments:
of course, send me his address and I will send him a card, note, or postcard
can you send things more than once???
I love sending Gerard mail at school. I loved doing it last year and I already sent him a postcard on Saturday.
Post a Comment