I've been working on a number of projects here, the largest of which is re-doing Gerard's bedroom. We finished painting this weekend, including painting his chair rail and all the trim. His new bedding is all washed and on the bed. I found a desk on Craigslist and sanded/primed/painted (3 coats) of blue. All I have left to do is polyurethane the desk, paint his night table, hang pictures, and accessorize!
So that's why I haven't posted in a while. I actually have some pictures of random stuff to post when I get a chance. It probably won't be tomorrow as my schedule is pretty packed: the gym, our weekly playdate, lunch with friends, volunteer in Gerard's class, nap. And by nap I mean a nap for ME. Wishful thinking, I know....
Goodnight!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
{projects}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
sweet dreams :)
but remember - we're all waiting for pictures after your nap
And do not forget you have to get read for the Grandma/Grandpa and Aunt Debbie invasion.
But most of all we want PICTURES
Post a Comment