I no longer look forward to this time change. We should get an hour more of sleep but Morgan's internal clock still wakes her up at the same time. So we've all been up since 6:00 this morning even though both kids went to bed late last night.
Speaking of last night, the kids had fun trick-or-treating, but as expected they had just as much fun handing out candy at the door. Big Gerard had to go in to work RIGHT when we were leaving to go trick-or-treating so I didn't get to take as many pictures as I had hoped. I took both kids up and down our street and then Chris (our friend next door) took Gerard and Maddie and Abby to another street or two. Thank goodness for that! Gerard would have been bummed if he had to stop after just one street!
Gerard was batman (as you saw from his school party pictures) and Morgan was a candy corn princess. It was pretty cold last night so they both had LOTS of layers on underneath their costumes. Morgan wore tights and pants UNDER her yellow pants and tutu, plus a shirt and a turtleneck underneath her orange shirt. Gerard had on long underwear and pants and a sweatshirt under his batman costume. Welcome to winter!









And from the other night (Morgan was NOT interested!)...
Sunday, November 1, 2009
{fall back}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Too bad Gerard had a work emergency! The kids are so cute. I love the one with Gerard and Morgan on the stairs. Morgan looks like she was eating some candy in lots of the pictures.
On to Thanksgiving!!!
That was probabLŸ the same cherry flavored tootsie roll for 3 hours! (Are you sure she's related to me?) ;) kids looked great. Loved the costumes (and the creative layering underneath). It's good to have good neighbors! Hey, did Morgan and Gerard divvy up thei candy and trade like we used to? Have fun at hockey!
Ma, Debbie is right.... Morgan "ate" the same piece of cherry flavored tootsie roll for a loooong time. At one point she told me it was her "make-ups" and started using it like lipstick.
Too bad I always ate the candy. Using at as make up would have been a whole lot better. What a smart granddaughter I have.
great pictures - the kids are so cute (no matter what they are doing!)
we had quite a crowd here for trick or treat
I had a box of 100 Tootsie Pops and when all was said and done I had 6 left!!!
if Morgan keeps using candy for makeup she will never have a weight problem - too bad I didn't think of that
hmmmm-how do you think I would look with Milky Way foundation :)
my kids used to come home, dump their goodies, and say
"we know-Mommy gets the Milky Ways" lolol (that didn't make me a bad Mommy did it )
P.S.- I'm with Morgan - my internal clock is all mixed up too
this is the second morning I am up and about by 4:30 AM
I've already done a wash and am ironing!!
guess babies and old ladies have the same clock going :)
Post a Comment