
I haven't had too much time to play around with it yet, but I'll be sure to show you what I can do with it. It's sooo cool!
Also, here are a couple of videos of the kids. The first is Morgan and Levi... they're so cute together. It's fun to watch them interacting. I wouldn't call it playing, but they seem to have fun with each other!
This next video includes some random clips of Gerard and Morgan. First of all, it's clear that Morgan is going to need to be a LOUD and EARLY talker if she wants to compete with her brother. She's well on her way! Next, check out Gerard's goofy victory dance that he performs as though he's in the endzone and just scored the game-winning touchdown of the Superbowl. It doesn't matter if we're playing hockey in the basement, racing cars around the coffee table, or, as in this video, if he's just won a game of Trouble. Big Gerard says it's grounds for a penalty for excessive celebrating. (I know that part is dark, but it was too cute to leave out.) And then you can see Morgan clapping -- she's so proud of herself and so are we!








1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I don't go on your blog for a few days and you've posted all of these awesome pictures and videos - and I love the new festive winter look. You'll have to tell me more about your new toy...I have never heard of that. By the way, as for the picture of the heart several posts down...I love it...very artistic!
Oh, and you need to tell Morgan to share better with Levi - isn't not sharing mommy's pet peeve number 46?
Post a Comment