In between torrential downpours, we managed to have a really nice weekend. Saturday we went to the Greek Festival downtown and then to the art show that was also downtown. Despite being 90 degrees and humid, we all had a great time. Gerard played games, listened to Greek music, and ate his first gyro. He wasn't a huge fan of the lamb, but the fact that it was wrapped in a big, thick pita helped. The art show was nice, too, but I didn't get anything this year. Oh well.
Today both Gerards went to "the boy store" (aka Home Depot) while Morgan and I stayed home and took pictures. Here are a few of her wrapped in one of the blankets Aunt Debbie made:
She is SO cute. And looking more girly by the day. And she really seems to be interacting with you in these pictures! The blanket doesn't look half bad either ;) I'm glad you guys had such a fun weekend. Give both the kids big hugs from me!
1 comment:
She is SO cute. And looking more girly by the day. And she really seems to be interacting with you in these pictures! The blanket doesn't look half bad either ;) I'm glad you guys had such a fun weekend. Give both the kids big hugs from me!
Post a Comment