One of my goals for 2012 is to update this blog more frequently! I'm sorry I've fallen so far behind. One of the problems is that I've been so busy doing cookies, and I've been trying to post all those pictures here, too. I think for my own sanity, I will keep my cookie posts to Facebook and my Flickr page. If you want to see my designs, click and bookmark this: AMYTHECOOKIELADY.
I also hope to take more pictures of the kiddos. If I recall, I started this whole cookie venture so I could afford a new zoom lens for my camera. Gerard tells me I don't need to buy that lens anymore since I only take pictures of cookies these days. I promise I will try to take pictures of the kids!
In the meantime, here are some pictures that I did manage to take (or friends took) over the last 2 or 3 months....
Morgan and Savannah with Emily:
One of Morgan's besties moved away in November. Morgan is doing OK without Addison, but she often asks when Addison is going to come home, or when we can go visit her. Hopefully we'll be able to do that sometime. Here are some pics of Morgan, Addison, Addison's little sister Alivia, and their other friend Taylor the night before Addison moved:


Morgan also got her hair cut recently. It was entirely her decision to cut it short (she would have gone even shorter, but I didn't want her to) and she's LOVING her new 'do.



Here are a few from Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Debbie's visit for Thanksgiving:





Morgan, Taylor and Ava at preschool:
Gerard and I were also fortunate enough to get to go to Colorado in November while Grandma and Grandpa babysat for a few days. We got to be part of Nadine and Wade's beautiful wedding in Golden and we got to see Robyn and Jon in Denver. I will try to post pictures of that trip as soon as I can.
Happy new year!








2 comments:
Certainly worth waiting for. We had a great time visiting twice in November. I especially enjoyed doing crafts with Morgan.
Ooohhh la la, Morgan's new do is tres chic. Very nice! Glad to see you back on here, love seeing pics of the kiddos!
Post a Comment