Look! Posting two days in a row! Can you believe it???!?!
The kids had a snow day yesterday, so we lounged around in our pjs until lunchtime and then they went outside to play with their friends.
When we went to CO in November, we had the wonderful privilege of being part of Nadine and Wade's wedding. It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony and dinner, and I can honestly say that I have never seen either of them so happy! Here are a few pictures I snagged off of Nadine's Facebook page (taken by their friend and photographer, but I can't remember his name). I hope you don't mind, Nadine, but I really wanted to share some of my favorites.







We also got to see Robyn, Jon, Spencer and Shoshi for the afternoon on Saturday. It was great seeing Robyn (you, too, Jon) who I hadn't seen in WAY too long. And I finally got to meet their kiddos! YAY! They were adorable, as expected, and we had a nice afternoon. Next time, Robyn, you can come see me in Memphis! Here are some pictures I "borrowed" from Robyn's Facebook page:








4 comments:
Your blog is the best ! Dad and I enjoy it so much.
Awwww, thanks Amy, we are very happy. The pics you picked as your favorties are my faves too...and the ones of you, you should post those as well! And I second your mom, your blog is the best!
Nadine...congrats! You look beautiful. I hear you're a fellow coloradoan.
Amy - thanks for the pics! Welcome back to the blogosphere.
Robyn
Beautiful pictures of everyone! Congrats again Nadine & Wade!
Post a Comment