I just finished an order for a nautical-themed party. I think these are some of my favorite cookies yet!
And since I haven't posted any recent pictures of Gerard, here is one of him with his hippie long hair, and one of the kids shucking 2 dozen ears of corn for me. Our freezer is now stocked with fresh corn for the winter!!!








5 comments:
I love the crab cookies. I also love Morgan's fancy shoes!!!
We never saw Morgan's dance recital. Can you post it?
What great pictures! The rope on the anchor cookies is especially impressive. As are the kids with the corn. They look so happy!
Cute cookies and even cuter kids :)
You never cease to amaze me!!
Love the hippie hair. Those cookies are beautiful. Our neighbor at the market is a farm and they gave us a bunch of corn yesterday, how did you freeze it?
Post a Comment