banner created using Designer Digitals products

Thursday, December 10, 2009

{it's about time}

After weeks of nagging by various parties (you KNOW who you are) I figured I had better post some new pictures! Here are some from Thanksgiving:

Grandpa and Gerard making Pilgrim hats out of Chocolate wafer cookies, mini reese's peanut butter cups and yellow tinted frosting



















We had a snow day today and school is already closed for tomorrow, too. We spent some time playing dreidel and the kids sized up their presents while we were stuck in the house today. It was the perfect day to FINALLY try to take some pictures for our holiday card. (Don't expect yours in time for Hanukkah!) For every nice shot I took, I must've gotten 10 goofy ones. Here are a few of the outtakes:





On the agenda tomorrow: latkes! And if the weather cooperates, we'll go to temple for family services. Then this weekend is hockey, hockey, hockey!

Happy Hanukkah to all my Jewish friends out there!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Hanukkah to all of you too! And..um.. the snow is the reason my presents are late to the kids too! (Actually, I did mail them on Tuesday, so you should have them by Friday, hopefully, minus the one I forgot to pack.)

Great pictures! Thanksgiving was so much fun. Wish I was seeing you guys again already!

Happy Hanukkah. Stay safe!

Arleen said...

okay - you have absolved yourself
all is forgiven!!!!! lololol
the pictures are wonderful
everyone looks great and everyone looks like they were having the best time
I hope you and Gerard and the kids and Debbie and Grandma and Grandpa have a wonderful Chanukah (I'm sure the kids will!!)
p.s.-it's okay I'll wait for more pictures and my Chanukah card :)
me sarcastic????NEVER
love to all

Grandma Andrea said...

I was there and I couldn't wait for pictures! We ha so much fun.

Patti said...

Chanukah celebrates the miracle of the oil and the miracle of the Maccabees' triumph. Now we can add the miracle of Amy posting new pictures! (and they were great)

Have a wonderful holiday!