banner created using Designer Digitals products

Sunday, April 5, 2009

{update}

Still no computer...still using Gerard's laptop....still researching various laptops and desktops....still can't decide what to do.

My parents are here and everyone is having fun. The kids can't get enough of them. Morgan has even started calling Grandma and Grandpa in the morning when she wakes up. Lucky them!

It's Gerard's spring break this week. We took him to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D. After he FINALLY agreed to wear his 3D glasses he really had fun. I love it when he laughs out loud at something in the movie.

Tomorrow I'm taking him to the Nature Center to see a Birds of Prey program and I'm hoping that it's INSIDE, as it's supposed to snow 3 to 5 inches tomorrow. Then maybe bowling later in the week. SOMETHING to keep us all busy (and sane)!

Todays activity was painting a sedar plate that Aunt Debbie sent. I'll post some pictures when I have solved the computer issue. It's really cute and he worked so hard on it. It'll be perfect for the sedar on Wednesday. Thanks, Deb!

My mom and I are off to brave the cold and take a walk. I'll post again whenever I have access to Gerard's computer.

1 comment:

Arleen said...

Oh no!! birds again lol
have a wonderful week, hope the weather lets you get outdoors for some fun
happy passover to you and Gerard and the kids and your Mom and Dad too
we have had lots and lots of rain (beats the snow)
good luck computer hunting and can't wait to see more pics