I did it! I fixed my computer! Yes, yes, I know. I'm a genius. Thank you. No, stop, I'm blushing.
Anyway, I have a lot of catching up to do including a ton of pictures that I need to upload. I promise I'll share those soon. And I've been going through some serious Photoshop withdrawal, so expect some new scrapbook pages sometime soon, too.
But for now I'm going to sleep. It's been a long, tiring weekend. To give you an idea, Gerard had t-ball on Friday night, hockey Saturday and Sunday mornings from 8-9, a birthday party Saturday afternoon, and we have to wake up early for a workman to come at 7:30am tomorrow. Oh, and tomorrow is Morgan's 2nd birthday and we're having some friends over for cake and ice cream.
Expect more from me soon!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
{i'm baaaaack}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!
and I'm glad you're all back
missed you guys
can't wait for the pics
you owe us :)
Happy Birthday to Morgan! Hope you guys had fun tonight! Can't wait to see pictures!
Happy birthday, Morgan. I can't believe she's two.
So where are these pictures you're getting us excited about!!!
Post a Comment