banner created using Designer Digitals products

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

{stuff stuff stuff}

Lot's of stuff to report here.

My parents and Debbie came for a visit and got to see Gerard's last hockey game. He didn't score any goals and Grandma nearly had a heart attack each time he fell (and that was too many to count!) He was exhausted after the full ice game, but he still had fun and wants to play spring hockey. Yay. Lucky us. 8:00 AM Saturdays and Sundays.








With his trophy at his celebratory lunch:



Gerard wanted to bring Grandma and Grandpa to school for show-and-tell but since he couldn't fit them into his backpack he settled for a picture of them:


Here is Morgan wearing a sweater that my mom made for me when I was Morgan's age. Doesn't she look cute? (And already she's attached to her cell phone!)



Also, Morgan is quite the little dancer. Here's my mom singing "I Feel Pretty" and Morgan doing a little routine (taken on Debbie's cell phone, so the quality isn't great):




And congratulations to Debbie for buying her first condo! We all can't wait to come visit once you move in and get settled. And STOP READING THIS BLOG NOW, DEBBIE, and start going through those boxes!!!!


I feel like there is something I'm forgetting, but I'm drawing a blank. I'll try to post again soon!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

It's not bought yet! Still in the works.... don't jinx it ;) Yes, I'm superstitious. You got some GREAT pictures of the game! And Morgan does look cute in the sweater. I had to watch the video on mute because I'm at work, but I can hear it in my head. So cute!! When can I see everyone again???

Grandma Andrea said...

We had sooooomuch fun at the hockey game. Gerard looks like a real NHLer. I loved teaching Morgan that little dance routine. She is a real girl.

Anonymous said...

love the hockey photos - a pro in the making
and his show and tell was very impressive
looks like Morgan is definitely practicing to be a city girl - yakking on the cell and then going on stage for a fabulous performance