banner created using Designer Digitals products

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

{a few quick things}

Gerard had spring pictures last Friday. I'm not sure WHY, as I've never heard of a school doing 2 sets of school pictures each year, but here he is anyway:

posing with his favorite Bakugan:

Morgan felt left out on picture day, so here she is:




Gerard spent part of the morning in his room today "working on something, Mom!" He came downstairs for some tape at one point and then disappeared again. Turns out he was making a Leprechaun trap (notice the gold taped to the closet door and the tape at the bottom of the crate):

3 comments:

Grandma Andrea said...

Did he catch one?

Anonymous said...

his smile is worth 3 sets of pictures a year!!!
so handsome and such a cute sister
I think his leprecon "trap" is fabulous - bet he caught a bunch (and Mom you deserve the pot-o-gold that came with them)

Anonymous said...

oops!! forgot my name
now you know who "anonymous" is (wish I was the anonymous who created all those clever and wonderful sayings)