Want to know what's better than sliced bread? Read on....
1. I've been meaning to blog about this one for a while. It's life changing. Phenomenal. The best thing ever. My life hasn't been the same since Debbie introduced me to Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer.
FAAAABULOUS!!!!
2. iTunes. Yes, I know. I've been slow getting on the iPod boat. But now that I'm on, a tsunami couldn't knock me off. So far the only songs on my iPod are songs from albums that I already own, but I've been perusing the iTunes store carefully calculating and contemplating what I should buy. (Who would have thought that 99 cents would be such a big deal!) Well, today Gerard gave me an iTunes gift card as an early Valentine's day present and I'm going to town! Actually I only bought one song, but I'm still excited: Jason Mraz "I'm Yours".
Any suggestions for my next purchase?
3. Can you say SMOOOOTH? I can now, thanks to this new Lubriderm lotion.
SMOOOOTH!
4. One word. Facebook. I only wish I had more time to really use it. It's been cool reconnecting with old friends. It's been not-so-cool connecting with people I didn't like 15 years ago.
5. As I've mentioned before, Morgan is our little artist. She LOVES to color. She'll use crayons, markers, pencils, pens. She'll color on coloring books, plain paper, loose-leaf paper, tables, walls, doors, blinds, floors, dolls. You get the picture, I'm sure. I hate to stifle her creativity, so I can't say loud enough "THANK GOODNESS FOR MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASERS!" They are real life savers.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
{move over sliced bread}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Too long since I checked in... better than sliced bread? Canned Beer!! New hairdo beautiful. I'm considering parting my hair differently myself... haven't decided on which one however. Love and kisses to all.
Oh, almost forgot. itunes can be too easy. Had a cocktail one evening and ended up with "Barry White's Greatest Hits". Fair warning.
Post a Comment