banner created using Designer Digitals products

Saturday, October 4, 2008

{it's officially fall}

I love this time of year. The leaves are starting to turn colors, the days are cool but not cold, and the nights are crisp. It's time for apple and pumpkin picking and with those come the smells of apple cider and donuts. Yum. Today was the perfect fall day and we took full advantage of it. I think most of these pictures are self-explanatory, so I'm just going to post them all since I have so many to share. (Although I guess the first one probably deserves an explanation... Debbie told me that I always capture Morgan with a far-away, contemplative look. Well, here's the real reason -- when I try to take a picture with her looking AT ME, THIS is the face I get. Can you say goofy smile??)










































3 comments:

Grandma Andrea said...

Each post is better than the last. We enjoyed these so much. Can't believe how grown up Morgan looks. Gerard is such a good big brother. Dad says Gerard is so cool.How about some pictures of Mommy!!!

Debbie said...

The goofy faces are great :) I could make comments on each of the pictures, but I think I told you all of them on the phone! Looks like you all had a great time, but I agree with grandma, need some pics with you!

Anonymous said...

beautiful fall pictures
the kids sure put me in the fall spirit (my favorite time of year)
Happy pumpkin & apple picking time to all of you