banner created using Designer Digitals products

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

{aunt debbie's visit}

Aunt Debbie came to visit this weekend while Gerard was out of town (yes, on Father's Day). She was a great help (I even napped once!) and the kids just love her. Gerard misses her already.

Although I didn't take any pictures of her with Morgan and Gerard, she did help me take some pictures of the kids. Enjoy!










In addition to all the outfits she bought for Morgan and the adorable dress and hats she knitted for her (pictures will be coming!), she also bought Gerard this cool Backyardigan's sprinkler thing. It was only warm enough to use it one day, but I'm sure we'll get lots of use out of it this summer!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pictures are priceless
the kids are just so cute & handsome and I love Gerard's new backyard sprinkler thingy - its just my speed
they sure are lucky to have an Aunt Debbie