Since Morgan is 20 pounds and one year old, we switched her carseat to face forward. She looks like such a big girl!



Gerard in the "dugout" during his first tee ball game:
Hamming it up with the third base coach from the other team. In all fairness, the guy was wearing a Steelers shirt, so Gerard just had to talk to him.
We went to Levi's first birthday party on Saturday and Darci made Morgan her own cake. Isn't that just too sweet?! Morgan loved it, blue fingers and all!


Morgan, better known as Pebbles, with her new hairdo. She screams bloody murder when I put the ponytail in, but stops as soon as I'm done. Big Gerard thinks it looks silly, but I like it.















2 comments:
I have to agree with Big...Morgan's ponytail looks silly but it is so super cute! That was nice of Darcy to make Morgan her own cake at Levi's party. Both cakes looked beautiful! I love Gerard's big giant grin all the time. Looks like he loves t-ball!
tell Gerard he looks like a pro at tee-ball already
and Pebbles (oops I mean Morgan) is certainly girlie girl in her new doo
and she certainly is a cake woman
they are both soooo cute
Post a Comment