banner created using Designer Digitals products

Saturday, May 31, 2008

{happenings}

Here is just a glipse of what's been going on....

Gerard has a new wrestling partner other than Daddy and Grandpa, and boy, can she hold her own!







Morgan enjoying the view from Gerard's window




Gerard doing some coloring in our newly painted kitchen




Morgan just being Morgan





Tee ball last night. Like the "eye-black"???






Playing outside today. We got Morgan this playhouse for her birthday. She seems to really like it so far, but I think Gerard likes it even more.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great!!
I think I can actually hear Morgan laughing in the wrestling pictures and tell Gerard I love his cool shades and his pet caterpillar
I'll bet the kids would run the bases faster if the helmets were a little smaller :)
it must be quite a job running with those things on their heads

Debbie said...

Not only do they wrestle together, they have matching tattoos! These pics were definitely worth the wait. Your backyard looks like a park -- just as much fun as we used to have at the Cinderella carriage growing up.

Debbie said...

PS: Nice paint in the kitchen!
PPS: If Gerard likes caterpillars, he should come over and see my crickets!!!!