He basically sat on the couch all morning and either watched TV or stared at the wall. He took a break to eat a little lunch and to play a few games of Memory and Trouble. Then he took a nap, and he's been sleeping now for almost 2 1/2 hours. Maybe he'll wake up feeling a little better.
I took some pictures of his poor, sad face while he was on the couch. Check out the glassy eyes and red under the nose. Poor baby...





And here are some pictures of Morgan. Check out her one little tooth....











4 comments:
Hope Gerard feels better soon.
Aw, he looks so miserable! But in a cute way. Hope he feels better soon and that no one else catches it! Looks like it might be the flu :( Morgan's so cute! When did she get her tooth??? I also often ask myself where my belly came from!!
Poor Gerard...but great pics of him! Morgan always has that adorable smile. Is she teething?
Tell Gerard we hope he feels better.
tell Gerard I hope he feels better - and he still is very handsome even if he is sick
I guess like Moran all women ask themselves "where did that belly come from" :)
but hers is still cute!!
Post a Comment